Wednesday, April 4, 2007

My ordeal!!

It all started after I was born :) . I haved always been the healthy child.. I have no idea what it feels to be slim , though I have always strived to become one, only to bounce back after losing a couple of kilos
Now at my 33rd yr, I have resolved to become slim once and for all. And i am doing pretty okay . I started when I reached 112 kgs !! phew imagine tugging my weight along everywhere I went. To make matters worse my sugar levels went high and I was diagnoised for PCOS. Blood Pressure was at unbelievable 160/120. Worst part is I never had any symptoms :(
The jolt came when I was asked to leave my organisation of 4 days who were not happy with my medical reports.
I cam back home broken hearted. But then I resolved to fight the battle of bulge.
Today I am 12 kgs lighter and well on my target.
My sugar levels have stabilised and my periods too to some extent. No more blurred vision, panting breaths.
To the well being of my other friends who are battling the bulge this is how I am losing
Morning : Methi water ( soak 2 tsps of methi in a glass of water)
Tea without sugar
3-4 chapathis with any subzi and dal
Lunch
Salad
2 chappathis with dal and subzi
1 glass Chass
snacks
This is where I falter :( - sandwich, sometimes sevpuri / bhel puri
tea without sugar
Dinner
Salad
3 chappathis with subzi

My exercise schedule is absolutely erratic though I mange to climb the seven floors in my office. I refuse the use the lift :)

I tell myself to go slow on chars though I seem to lose here. Any suggestions?? Most welcome.. I am dying to be that svelte !!! Help me

No comments: